• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

SW FL peeps

icysvt

Addicted CEG'er
Hey since I'll be down from the 29th of june till the 8th or so of July Why don't we have a mini meet of some sorts like a BBQ or something? I think it would be fun. No I'm not trying to kill your meet fro the middle of July either. I have met a few of you and would like to meet some more Fl people!

:D I'd like to make it down. I'll plan on it in fact. AND I'll also make the July 14-15 meet as well. Just minutes ago got word that I have some business to attend to on the gulf coast and will make the swing by with the wife.

Last edited:
ok so now we need a date? Sunday the 1st or Sat the7th maybe Friday the 6th lets see if anyone agrees

Don't know but somewhere in the Ft Myers general area. You live int the area lol you tell me a good spot :)

Yes i do..Umm my house is a great SVT meet area..Theres a few parks etc.. Ft.Myers beach..I guess it will all depend on how many people will be attending and when will it be and what everyone wants to do...

Well thru the week may work better for everyone IDK should have put a poll on this thread!

... should have put a poll on this thread!

It's not too late. Pick some dates & post it up. Weekends are my only option. Gonna be to busy working otherwise.

Is there a fishing pier nearby perhaps? We can swill some beers, & catch some fish... I remember something about a car museum around there somewhere.

well, i can take off a sat or sunday other than the 4th-7th as i will be in dallas picking up my taurus sho. i live about two houses down from the river and i have a decent size grill and backyard. joes house is good too, but he doesnt have a contour anymore so he doesnt count, haha!

OK then.
Saturday June 30th will be the day.
Joe will host the BBQ.
We can visit the beach a.m., do the BBQ, then have a shine & mod meet at a park nearby. Joe, you pick the park since you're familliar with the area.

Anybody need a SilFro spoiler or light bar for their stocker?

I'm gonna install side markers & do the fog light mod for the meet.

Who else??

Seems to be a bit lacking in the interest department & now I have to bow out. Zetec in the Contour is toast. The Mystique V-6 is running fine, but I've gotta spend my time getting a car on the road for my daughter.

I still expect to make the July 14th meet...

hell don't worry about it guys I can't make it down now anyway. my wifes dad is sick and she doesn't want to be that far from home

Back