• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Who was it?

WorldTour

I Feel More Like I Do Now Then When I First Got He
Who got on Westbound 96 this morning at Inkster?
Car was a silver 98 SVT with a painted rear valance, mesh grille, exhaust, lowered, rolling on 18" (atleast thats what they looked like at speed) 6-spoke wheels.

Car looked great.
-Mark

That was me! Thanks for thinking my 17's were 18's ;-) They are TSW Revos.

What kind of wheels were on your car? They looked kind of bronze-ish when you passed me ...

They are 17X7.5" Rota Subzeros, and yeah they are bronze.

I think the thin spokes on the revos that go all the way to the edge make them look bigger then they really are. The 6-spoke SVT Focus wheels have the same effect.

Do you drive that way regularly?

Yeah I do drive kind of nutz0rz ... though it probably looked worse than it actually was.

Funny I wouldve guessed your rims were 18's too. The stance looked great rolling down the freeway.

Ah, I was running about 10min later then usual.

Where do you live, because I've never seen you around... at least not that I've noticed.
I'm at Ford & Inkster

Ah, I was running about 10min later then usual.

Where do you live, because I've never seen you around... at least not that I've noticed.
I'm at Ford & Inkster

akrump has been around. I met him at haggerty resturant in livonia. While i sat in front of a resturant almost 2 years ago. He showed up to redline one time also. He's too lazy and busy to show up at meets. Like how i am now lol

He's a stand up guy. I can vouch for him.

Im at Ford and Beech. How have I never seen you before?

Harry knows me way too well for only talking for a few minutes. LOL. I think the restaraunt and redline meet were last year actually. Dang where has the time gone?

I'll think about the dyno day. I might have another friend interested in that too.

I have a serious dislike for that place...

The Lonefish (aka Longhorn Steakhouse in Westland) is where its at. :D Its not uncommon to find Myself, Steed, & The Barge sitting at the bar up there at least one night a week.
-Mark

I have a serious dislike for that place...

The Lonefish (aka Longhorn Steakhouse in Westland) is where its at. :D Its not uncommon to find Myself, Steed, & The Barge sitting at the bar up there at least one night a week.
-Mark

I've been known to make an appearance there once in awhile as well.

Back