• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

my mondeo ST200

S

spooj

hi there.My names Russell and im from England in the UK.i drive a 1999 Mondeo ST200 which ive had since february this year.
so far ive changed the badging on the rear and sides,added ST150 Fiesta stripes but in silver instead of white,painted the calipers gold and fitted a induction kit and intake pipe.
I smoked the rear lights a little and lacquered them to finish.id like to find the right set of wheels for it at some point,but this is how she stands right now.
thanks for looking.

DSCF0917.jpg

DSCF0915.jpg

DSCF1211.jpg

DSCF1205.jpg

DSCF1203.jpg

DSCF1192.jpg

DSCF1183.jpg

well let me be the first to say :-0 that thing is beautiful and to think that you guys got that when my 99 svt came out makes me shake my head. Boo to ford america. Interior shots please!!!!

well let me be the first to say :-0 that thing is beautiful and to think that you guys got that when my 99 svt came out makes me shake my head. Boo to ford america. Interior shots please!!!!

thanks so much for the positive feedback.im really happy with it having come from an RS2000 before this which is very different to drive.

heres a couple interior shots.this one is half leather,i coudnt find a full leather model for sensible money but figured i could always get them re-trimmed later.

DSCF1124.jpg

DSCF1115.jpg

DSCF1051.jpg

DSCF1055.jpg

DSCF0870.jpg

Nice looking ST I like the Recaro seats, those aren't stock seats are they?

yeah there the seats that come with the car as standard.there was an option for full leather interior but some of the cars i looked at where really over priced just for the sake of full leather,but its a recaro interior as standard.

heya spooj, see you've joined here as well, lol

What camera you using for your pics? always have probs taking interior shots, so i dont bother really.

Love your 200, undecided about the TDCi ST bit tho

heya spooj, see you've joined here as well, lol

What camera you using for your pics? always have probs taking interior shots, so i dont bother really.

Love your 200, undecided about the TDCi ST bit tho

hi mate! im using a fuji finepix S5600 which is pretty popualr for what it is.
just getting used to more and more of the settings in there.
cheers for the comment matey,i love the red ST badge and its a bonus if not every 200 owner does cos it means i stand a chance of standing out more lol.

Awesome looking car, though it'd look extremely hot with less wheel gap. ;)
it would def look better dropped but the budget i have doesnt stretch just yet what with a baby on the way lol,but one day ill have the rims i want on her and a set of coilovers to suit
many thanks to everyone for all the comments,its very much appreciated :cool::cool::cool:

aye as long as you like the red ST bit, then thats all that matters, i've had ppl who say they dont like my Angels, but i dont really care.
i think the angels look spot on mate,besides,everyone has different likes and its totally impossible to please everyone or tick every box.people see what they like and dislike..
way too many people forget that modding is about pleasing yourself and others second :cool:

Back