• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

GoodBye CEG

fordman302

Hard-core CEG'er
Well today the SVT 5554 sold to a fellow CEG member..Payment will be overnighted tomorrow so im still a SVT Owner..I just wanted to thank everyone that has put there time and effort into helping everyone on these forums i have learned alot about my car, the goods and the bad..Even the jerks were a great help..Goin miss this site but all good things come to a end and things happen in life for a reason..
I will have a set of 8000K HID's forsale will post in Classifieds
And triple gauge pod with Gauges also posting in the classified.
I will be driving 3 hrs to drop it off at the Transporters and from there shes going to Atlanta GA.

Picture004.jpg

Picture001-1.jpg

i was getting kind of scared that you forgot and sold them with the car. you can send them with the a-pillar. i guess i'll take it

No reason to leave CEG just because you sold your SVT. You may get another one, and even if you don't; You can always be a troll and interact with the "laugh riot" that is "the ceg Common Interests forum".

Sold, Why? Did you not feel like getting the clutch fixed or something?

Naw man shes all fixed pressure plate wasnt tightend down..Runs like a champ i really dont wanna see it go but oh well yeah i'll hang around but its just not the same and more than likely after money gets back to me i'll get another one or the lady will buy me one she loved SVT.

Joe, you aren't leaving. CEG is just like the Hotel California... you can check out, but you can never leave...

You are just a
troll.gif

now....

Hmmm. I didn't see the resemblance until now....
fordman302.JPG
troll.gif

Just busting your chops buddy.. we still love ya.. even if you are officially trolling....

and of couse... we can't foget about this picture...
I have only met you twice, but scenes like this mean you are a CEG'er for life...

fixing.JPG

Brent man i know wat you mean i dont think i can ever let the SVT contour completly outta my life the lady said she'll buy me another one..Maybe i will when money gets better with me..

Joe???? Man, that is sad to hear. You really seemed to be an enthusisast about these cars! You wont be able to fight the urdge, and you'll have one again in no time. Hopefully the next time we meet up, you will be in another SVT. As said before, no need to leave. Hang out here on CEG for awhile.

Marty

Back