• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Who is the laziest CEGer?

im the laziest i still havent replaced my back window from SZ

Me. I bought my Lincoln and I don't even change my own oil anymore. :blackeye: I went from a 2 mile commute to work, to a 7 mile commute, and I'm bitter. I've lost 20lbs in the last 8 months because it's been easier to not eat, than to go to the grocery store. It's 11:49pm and I'm just starting to do my portion of a big group project that's due tomorrow for school. I bought a digital thermostat so I wouldn't have to get up to change the temperature myself. I pee'd outside for 3 days because I was too lazy to install my new toilet. :laugh:

Mark

bagged or me. him for the window, and me because all i need to do is drop the car off for the turbo piping and leave it there for a day or two. i just dont feel like driving it there. ive had all the stuff to put it together for like 6 months and am now just getting to it. i also havent felt like listing all the stuff i have for sale in the classifieds because that means i have to organize it to see all that i still have.

RARA for sure.

He got more plans than Hitler did, yet never comes through with the goods.

meh, it's all a question of priorities . . . and up till now, mine have been more focused on the racing. I'm actually backing off from the team for the rest of the year; only planning on working 3 of the 7 remaining races. I've got a whole lot of stuff, not just the contour, that has been neglected and needs to get caught back up. Plus, I'm lazy, so it makes getting caught up difficult :D

Back