• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

oh look a ghey cougar

untitled-1.jpg

Last edited:
well i just heard from my dads dealership, apparently i have destroyed my 10th cv shaft since of torsen, spec 1, and kdw install lmao, dang 5500 rpm launches, i hate it though cuz they always break when im just driving normally! oh well their warrentying it since iv only had this one for 2 months lmao

idk about you but i wouldn;t be bragging about stuff like this. sounds like you beat the piss out of your car and/or cannot drive properly :blackeye: i dont see anything to be proud about by this. iirc this is not the first time i have heard you say you drive normally doing 5500 rpm launches. utterly absurd.

Ya hes your normal EMO look at me type special person. Ohh check this out I launch at 5500rpm and my stuff is still stupid slow.

idk about you but i wouldn;t be bragging about stuff like this. sounds like you beat the piss out of your car and/or cannot drive properly :blackeye: i dont see anything to be proud about by this. iirc this is not the first time i have heard you say you drive normally doing 5500 rpm launches. utterly absurd.

Yeah, man ride the clutch out a bit. If you just try to make it stick you will continue to break axles. :blackeye:

i have tried it all what i do is what works the best for my set-up. and i still have no points and no at fault accidents so i cant drive that immature. i just like to have a little fun. :) besides, its not my fault cvs are indeed the weakest link. oh and today makes 11, it would appear i broke two this time. besides a 14.9 isnt too shabby outta a cougar :)

and i would like to add i havent launched my car in over a month.

I've never broken an axle in a Contour. Hell I haven't even worn one out. And I've logged quite a few miles in Contours.

well as soon as i start opening up businesses and such i will begin saving, or im gonna finance it in with a house in the next few years, i will probobly be moving to arizona in the next few years but michigan is the kick in the face.

that has to be the nicest looking Cougar ive seen yet.just stunning.
i had a cougar for a few months totally stock inside and out,but always wondered how i would go about modding it,and i reckon the styling there is about as spot on as it gets :cool::cool:

pics update cuz ima wh0re :)

pics update cuz ima wh0re :)

bumpity bump!

myshiz12.jpg

shows how low it is.

geeze i love black :)

myshiz6.jpg

isn't that overflow bottle quite sad, cleaning will be comin soon lol

myshiz5.jpg

myshiz4.jpg

myshiz3.jpg

Last edited: