• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Spring Zing 08 Thread

What happened man?

Oil pressure relief valve, in the oil pump, is bad and motor keeps blowing off oil filters. I can't pull the motor and change it in time with all the other things I want to do while I am in there :nonono:

im in the same boat as joe. oil pressure relief valve. dad is trying like hell to get this 3L swap done. i feel really bad. this has been a real :censored::censored::censored::censored:ty 2 weeks for both of us. theres absolutely no way i can make it home to help him out. not only does he have to get the 3L up and running, he has to renew the registration, and make an appointment to get it inspected. if he cant do this, he'll have to take his F150 up here to cleveland, we'll then take the impreza to SZ, and my mother will be home in buffalo without a car. i'd gladly pay anyone with 3L knowledge any sum of money if they wanted to make a trip to buffalo to help. i'll pay all costs along the way. i NEED this car done

show and shine is between 9 and 3

Last edited:
Hey biaaatches - we are leaving now. See everyone at the hotel or the dyno! Don't blow :censored::censored::censored::censored: up before I get there! - BLU

had fun at the dyno today:cool: party in baggeds room 108 happening as we speak

Back