• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Spring Zing 08 Thread

sorry elky, i am a bastard i know. frenchy, you can always PM me pics of what i will miss seeing from you at SZ. hehehe

Yeah I definitely can't make it this year, guys. The weekend of SZ is the weekend of finals at school :cry:. It just won't work...

Originally Posted by m!key:
i am out. SZ conflicts with a subbie event that i am helping to organize. see you in '09. 8)

thats it, i am not going now!
:p

ME EITHER! I AM PISSED. NO MIKEY.... :sad: Who am I going to room with now.... damn it - SZ can burn to the ground as far as I am concerned. He was one of the few level headed 40+ year olds at the meet. :laugh:

Hey hey... watch it about the level headed 40+ crowd. ;) I won't be a member of it at SZ, but will be within a couple months after it. :blackeye:

SQ, congrats on calendar entry! You are still young, BUT I AM YOUNGER! WOO HOO!
I think wa2tough is the "veteran" CEGr. Congrats to him as well for calendar entry. I am afraid to room with the more roudy croud, I might get in all sorts of trouble this year! :laugh:

Alright, who's gonna room with me and my wifey? we sleep seperatly for less akwardness for other roomies. (don't all raise your hand at once)

Alright, who's gonna room with me and my wifey? we sleep seperatly for less akwardness for other roomies. (don't all raise your hand at once)

My wifey and I will room with you guys... could make for an interesting evening. :laugh: Although we only live a few minutes away, we'll still probably get a room for obvious driving reasons. :)

Back