• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Spring Zing 08 Thread

600 miles one way for me :blackeye:... that's not much different than Fort Wayne in distance from where I am. Looks like another year w/o SZ.
You came to Sturbridge MA once for an NECEG summer meet ... now picture that meet, only several days longer and with twenty times as many people, and you've got SZ ...

If you can swing the vacation time, it's worth the drive! We'll even meet up with you on the way :)

Come on Matt, it's only 50 miles more than what we'll be driving. Only a nine hour ride next year vs thirteen (this year). ;)

Yeah, if Barge can drive 2200 miles, then 600 is nothing.

Matt you won't regret it. Trust me. Even the drive there is awesome and when you leave, you must force yourself back to reality.

Even when your car insists on breaking a thousand times there and back like mine. But that won't be an issue this year........... ;)

I hope it is, I'm hiking 2291 miles so I hope I don't get disappointed. I'm coming for the waterford hills open track mainly though.

I hope it is, I'm hiking 2291 miles so I hope I don't get disappointed. I'm coming for the waterford hills open track mainly though.

you'll enjoy it, ask anyone else that's come from far out. no one's been disappointed. Kingpin came from denver to sz, then continued home to florida.

marty drove out from OR i believe, barge drove out from WA last year...

You came to Sturbridge MA once for an NECEG summer meet ... now picture that meet, only several days longer and with twenty times as many people, and you've got SZ ...

If you can swing the vacation time, it's worth the drive! We'll even meet up with you on the way :)

bah!!! he friggin drove out to lowell MA for my bachelor party and i had never met him!!!

the SZ drive will be nothing for you..you gotta go...everybody is doing it!!

Back