• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Glenn came down to visit..

LUCA

Boomstick\Owner
Admin
and cleaned his car for Carlisle.

He even cleaned the door jambs (with some coercing):
Before:
Dirtydoorjamb.jpg

After:
cleandoorjamb.jpg

All the road grime and tar were removed. The car was shiny when he got done. :cool: The interior got a once over also. The floor mats were cleaned and the car got a good vacuuming.

While we were cleaning, we looked up and spotted this:

NewguywithSVT.jpg

We got him to stop and hang with us a bit, even did some cleaning to his car. Notice the jack covers are off and the hood is slightly popped. Nice guy. He said he would check out the CEG when he got some time. :cool: For the life of me I can't remember his name now. :shrug:

I think Glenn and I have him talked into coming to Carlilse with the car. Apparently he just got it too. :)

It was a good SVT hang out day.

Was the guy with the black SVT just cruising past & stopped ? Pretty cool .

So Glenn's car is clean now ?? Uh-Oh , more competition at Carlisle !

I think I see #2059 peeking around that tree ... that post ho ! LOL :D !!

Was the guy with the black SVT just cruising past & stopped ? Pretty cool .

So Glenn's car is clean now ?? Uh-Oh , more competition at Carlisle !

I think I see #2059 peeking around that tree ... that post ho ! LOL :D !!

Yep, the black SVT happened upon us. :) Looks pretty good too, very clean.
He said he bought the car at the beginning of May. The previous owner had all the records for the car, it was well maintained. In the records was a placard from Carlisle. I can't remember what year the car was at the All Fords though, sometime between 2000 and 2002.

Glenn, do you happen to remember that guy's name? It's totally escaping me. :help:

Glenn's car is very clean now.

That is 2059 peaking out from behind the tree. Good eye. ;)

What? No picture of Glenn's car aside from the door jamb? Talk about a tease...

It was a teaser shot. ;) We were pretty beat from doing a major clean job in the hot sun, pictures weren't on the top of our list. Next time.

That's right, it was Jeff. :) Thanks.

Yeah, he was :cool:.

Looks like you'll have to ask Glenn to take some shots of his car. It came out very nice!

It rained on my way home from work, and I've got bug splatter on the front again...no pictures till after I clean it on Monday again.

Yeah, he said he was in town visiting some of his relatives and was on his way to the Wa-Wa. I think he said he's originally from around Erie (one hell of a drive). :blackeye:

Erie? hmm, I don't remember that. I thought he was from the Topton area. :shrug: We were talking about so many different places where CEG members live, maybe I'm cornfused. :D

No, your car is dirty... :cry: At least the interior is still clean.
Slap a coat of polish on there when you clean it again.

Last edited:
It's probably a good thing that he's at work tonight. ;)

When you cleaned, did you finally get that girl out of his dash? I always new there was something creepy about Glenn...keeping chicks in his glovebox for later, what a wierdo...he should just use his hand like Allen :laugh:

novone17.jpg

LOL !! :laugh:

Mmm...black & tan SVT.:drool: Looks pretty nice too.

Good job with the jambs Glenn. :)

Last edited:
Back