• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Who's the freakin' ricer.....

he's on fordcontour.org. he has HMS trans as well. terry was not happy to see him beat on the trans. i also think he has a flowmaster.

haha, i know EXACTLY why you made this post :D he was ripping on steedas truduals

Nah, Steedas a big girl and can handle her own shizzle....but he's like calling me dumb.......Very few people know that about me...

Last edited:
LOL hes to affraid to come on CEG and talk ****. Cause then I findz out where demz peoples live and get the icy hot stunnas on demz

3250873_a80af12746.jpg

Damn, forgot about that one. Seeing that take off really makes me want a 3l. Keep having to tell myself "NO not till it blows up!" Im getting the shakes I swear.

he's on fordcontour.org. he has HMS trans as well. terry was not happy to see him beat on the trans. i also think he has a flowmaster.

If the guy paid Terry to build the tranny for him, I don't see why Terry would get upset. Unless he had a warranty on it. Otherwise the sooner he breaks it the sooner he pays Terry to fix it again.

He does not look like a ricer to me. He looks like someone that has actually put money into his car besides body mod's. Sure the wing is a little much, especially for a front wheel drive car. But, if he likes it. It does not look too bad.

The car appears to be really fast, so that should back up anything he does to the outside. Much better then the Honda that just drove by - all decked out.

Way to drive like a total @sshat on residential roads. That thing is a disgrace and totally disrespects tours. That guy needs a humongous :troutslap:.

Damn wish I had a HMS trans, LSD, and a big ass wing. Wait scratch that last one.

At least that car was quick, unlike say this one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9AWGpedgtc&NR=1

Awsome spelling as well.

At Spring Zing, I got a chance to meet Terry Haines, and he explained that the Quaife and Torsen werent actually true LSD's, since they have gears inside of them (instead of plates, like a traditional LSD), they are actually known as an "ATB

Just throwing that out there.

If the guy paid Terry to build the tranny for him, I don't see why Terry would get upset. Unless he had a warranty on it. Otherwise the sooner he breaks it the sooner he pays Terry to fix it again.

He does not look like a ricer to me. He looks like someone that has actually put money into his car besides body mod's. Sure the wing is a little much, especially for a front wheel drive car. But, if he likes it. It does not look too bad.

The car appears to be really fast, so that should back up anything he does to the outside. Much better then the Honda that just drove by - all decked out.

terry treats his creations like his own children.

Back