• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Anyone have things for sell?

why would you want someone to ban me?
:laugh: LOL. From your post, it "sounds" like you are one of those Nigerian scammers, spamming our boards.

Welcome to CEG :) . As you have less than 50 count, you have to post in local forums For Sale/Want to buy thread. Most local forums have one. I guess the California Forum does not.

Last edited:
:laugh: LOL. From your post, it "sounds" like you are one of those Nigerian scammers, spamming out boards.

Welcome to CEG :) . As you have less than 50 count, you have to post in local forums For Sale/Want to buy thread. Most local forums have one. I guess the California Forum does not.

thank you for your greeting :eek:

well, want to upgrade yo regular ole LX to some svt specs? interior? suspension? exhaust? wheels? bumpers? side skirts? i have all sorts of good stuff.

I'm down for side skirts or maybe even body kit depend how much is the kit, and interior I want the fold down seat for the back, i don't know if it will work on normal car that doesn't fold. Hmm what else, maybe suspension if I can find a place where they can do it for a cheap price, hmmm.. also iono if it possible to get power windows and get a sun roof install ... =/

I'm down for side skirts or maybe even body kit depend how much is the kit, and interior I want the fold down seat for the back, i don't know if it will work on normal car that doesn't fold. Hmm what else, maybe suspension if I can find a place where they can do it for a cheap price, hmmm.. also iono if it possible to get power windows and get a sun roof install ... =/
It might be cheaper just to buy another car with all that stuff already as standard equipment. :idea:
Karl

Just making sure, have you already checked out the Classifieds section? Even if you have less than 50 posts, you can still PM or email a member.

Back