• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Just a little preview...

Nate S

CEG'er
As the weather has gotten warmer I've been out and about shooting some photos of my car. I've realized no one has really seen pics of my 3L...
so here's a little preview. The picture was taken at night and is a little grainy (really high ISO and no tripod).

More pics to come...

Attachments

• svt1.jpg
    svt1.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 0
Ask and ye shall receive

Ask and ye shall receive

Some more pics from today- enjoy! I still need to wax her for the summer. And yes the wheels are being repainted (possibly powdercoated) in a couple of months!

The second pic is my favorite

-Nate

Attachments

• DSCF0772.JPG
    DSCF0772.JPG
    88.1 KB · Views: 0
  • DSCF0773.JPG
    DSCF0773.JPG
    88.5 KB · Views: 0
Great, now with those pics you have me wanting to take the trunk off of my 95, paint it, and throw it on the SVT. LOL

Silver :drool:
DSC00641.jpg

Here is silve and T-red. I like the lid with the lip spoiler like on my car but not so much without the lip. It does look great in person though on John's car.

Here is silve and T-red. I like the lid with the lip spoiler like on my car but not so much without the lip. It does look great in person though on John's car.

I personally think the pre98 trunk looks like something is missing without the lip spoiler. and with the SE or SVT ground effects, its like the missing link to the whole package and turns the car's back end from "very nice" to "dead sexy"

i've always thought that the lip looks great on silver/black but the way mine looks just fits me. Black lisence plate holder to match the rear bumper valance. I wouldnt add on to mine. keeps a nice smooth look. especially for a rolling shot:drool:

Back