• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Take a guess at what awarding im going for at SZ08

Thats not to bad then IMO inless you can find them on ebay over in the UK for cheaper. I saw some last week in the UK but I think they were mad $$.
Also, for some reason I thought it was the coolant one and the brake one, not the PS one. Weird. Still look good IMO I just dont think they would look good in my engine bay.....

I would like to see them on your car now. these pics do not deliver.

I hope your not talking about my car.

Does a Zetec valve cover fit the Duratec?
umno.gif

Wait so you rattle canned the stuff and your gonna win best engine bay. There might be a little thing that could limit your winning that.

Zetec for the ugliness

So the car is dark red and the engine parts are going to be bright red? That should look amazing. Silver/gunmetal, stainless/chrome FTW.

I dont understand how you cant afford a damn duratec... What is your obsession with buying crappy cars and putting money into them???

I could buy a regular Duratec easily.. You either dont know how to save, dont have a job, or have a crappy job that pays crappy.

Save up, buy a damn SVT, and stop doing tacky stupid mods.

I dont understand how you cant afford a damn duratec... What is your obsession with buying crappy cars and putting money into them???

A can of ****ing spray paint is putting money into a car?!

I could buy a regular Duratec easily.. You either dont know how to save, dont have a job, or have a crappy job that pays crappy.

He got a fairly decnt deal on it from a close friend. Nobody cares what you can buy, nor does anyone care what you have to say.

Save up, buy a damn SVT, and stop doing tacky stupid mods.

Kind of like the 10,000 svt logos you had on your car. STFU and go to a cobra forum. God I wish I was a mod, so CEG wouldn't have to see your retarded ass posts all day long!

A can of ****ing spray paint is putting money into a car?!

10 bucks here, 10 bucks there.. it adds up. He will probably start doing other mods like a muffler or intake or something. The mod bug always attacks.

He got a fairly decnt deal on it from a close friend. Nobody cares what you can buy, nor does anyone care what you have to say.

Fair enough, he also said that the car has more problems with it then what he expected, so it probably wasent such a great deal.

It just seems like he is settling for something far less, and because of it, does cheap tacky mods.

Kind of like the 10,000 svt logos you had on your car. STFU and go to a cobra forum. God I wish I was a mod, so CEG wouldn't have to see your retarded ass posts all day long!

I had 2 SVT Logos on the back of my contour and an SVT Licence plate frame.

It's amazing how much you hate my posts, Just turn the me onto ignore, i dont really care if you dislike me or my attitude. You're just going to ***** and complain about everyone of my posts until you do, so just go ahead and do it.

Either way, i was just asking Alias, if he had his own reasoning for sticking with zetecs then i'll let him explain it to me.

Back