• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Just A Few Pics

navyBRADse

CEG'er
Let me know what you think...post some of yours too....I need to start gettin to know the EGL CEG'ers so i can attend more meets

1020754ii7.jpg

1020755nm6.jpg

1020756ss4.jpg

1020757cx6.jpg

1020758wt2.jpg

And I just painted the rim of the taillights...

untitledxl5.jpg

Your car looks extremely clean, keep it up-- I don't know if I like the painted trim around the tails but, as long as you like it, I don't have any problems with it :) Try to make it out to a few meets/cruises coming up, I know I need to try some more too-

Me:

On the right I believe--
IMG_0023.JPG

The Car ( Minus Mirko #2 </3 )

IMG_0045.JPG

IMG_0041.JPG

car.jpg

and you never know when people are gonna lose interest in these cars and not go to SZ. the years left are numbered... better go next year!

navybradse, i was asking you, sorry. what part of ohio are you from, we are moving back to the akron area in a month or so. i like how you went with the older deck lid on the newer ride. i was thinking going the other way, 95-96 front with the full applique panel on the deck. and for the record i think its neat what you did with the tail lights.

navybradse, i was asking you, sorry. what part of ohio are you from, we are moving back to the akron area in a month or so. i like how you went with the older deck lid on the newer ride. i was thinking going the other way, 95-96 front with the full applique panel on the deck. and for the record i think its neat what you did with the tail lights.

Well thank you. I live in Urbana....but I'm movin up north in August closer to all you guys. I'm goin to Toledo next year for college so yeah...I'll be up closer. Thanks for the compliments too.

And yes I'm definately makin it to SZ next year....I don't want to miss out on the experience. By then the car should be somewhat done looks-wise (I still need wheels and I'm plannin on gettin new headlights and makin them Hightowers) After that I'll be able to start affording to do some performance stuff. So yeah....look for me to be showin up for once. lol

Back