• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

EGL Dyno Day interest check.

EGL Dyno Day interest check.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
uhhh.. why must every get together be so far away... we could have one nice and close... like.. Ikea. or Central City Diner.

I'll still think about it...

uhhh.. why must every get together be so far away... we could have one nice and close... like.. Ikea. or Central City Diner.

Hmm Ikea or a Dyno day. You're officially suspect.

It's about an hour drive straight down 275, actually it takes about the same sort of time to get from Plymouth to Dave & Busters so stop whining and be there.

Oh Boy!

Oh Boy!

I haven't posted here in some time and really want to turn over as new of a leaf as possible..... but I felt inclined to say something about this...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT AGAIN! One hour away is not a long drive, especially when we've got people that drive from Chicago in early February to hang out in a parking lot to look at cars, go inside and eat and then go home, come on now!

BTW guys, thanks for all the support in the past couple weeks!

Hmm Ikea or a Dyno day. You're officially suspect.

It's about an hour drive straight down 275, actually it takes about the same sort of time to get from Plymouth to Dave & Busters so stop whining and be there.
lol.. i mean i would much rather go to a dyno than Ikea..(never been to ikea) but to me it seems MOST EGL people (in michigan) are in the wayne county area.. just makes more since to me

Agian i'll still think about it

Doh!

Doh!

WTH?! We aren't Volkswagen enthusiasts.
lol...
UHH I'm just saying, it seems like we go out of state more than we stay in..
I have no problem going to toldeo.. just trying to make a point..

and...I'm actually prolly going to this one..

WTH?! We aren't Volkswagen enthusiasts.

AHAHAHAHA..........good one. what's wrong with being a vdub enthusiast??? EVERYTHING.

Beans.....How do you figure you go out of state more??? The last meet was @ Elizabeth Park, and the only one @ Toledo was the one @ Tony Packo's in July. So it's being distributed evenly!!!!!

I'll be there to watch though, that's my the weekend of my birthday :) I'd invite everyone to come hangout/cookout/party at my house afterwards since it's so close, but there's barely room for my car to park :(

Last edited:
Beans.....How do you figure you go out of state more??? The last meet was @ Elizabeth Park, and the only one @ Toledo was the one @ Tony Packo's in July. So it's being distributed evenly!!!!!
I dunno.

ignore my idiocy and crappy grammer/spelling. :troutslap:

I would be interested in going if there is 15 people. Is there a list. Should we pay in advance so that we can be sure we are paying $60.00. i don't want to show up and find out only half the people are coming and the price is double. Just a thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back