• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

No I am not dead..

XT_

CEG'er
Hi all,

Sorry I havent been on much. Big things going on at work. Got a promotion and have a lot more responsibility.

Hows life?

you should chill with me and billdo at the cruise nights up at summit park mall. lots of cool stuff up there.

I was at the Summit show before. My wife and kids came with me. It was ok, too many punks thinking they are the Shiz.. lol

I had some 14 year old girl who dressed and looked like she was 20 something come up and hit on me in front of my wife. That was it, we were out of there.. lol

Nice to know I still got it tho, lol j/k :D

You guys should bring your cars to the Car show at the Buffalo Ford Plant this year. I'll see what the requirements are. Would be nice to see a few contours here, expecially some beautiful SVT's.

I was at the Summit show before. My wife and kids came with me. It was ok, too many punks thinking they are the Shiz.. lol

I had some 14 year old girl who dressed and looked like she was 20 something come up and hit on me in front of my wife. That was it, we were out of there.. lol

Nice to know I still got it tho, lol j/k :D

You guys should bring your cars to the Car show at the Buffalo Ford Plant this year. I'll see what the requirements are. Would be nice to see a few contours here, expecially some beautiful SVT's.

never knew there was a car show at the plant. i'll definitely go if its before the time i move to cleveland (late june-early july)

wish i had girls hit on me!!!

wish i had girls hit on me!!!

loser.jpg

Back