• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Raffle and forum funds

I know i enjoyed the SPEC stickers. :laugh:

Ya think????

m_ac9824424b426e381f08f06e08cccaf8.jpg

Last edited:
Or when I saw Hectors wife covered in them, and I called her a "Spec Lover" and she just started laughing her a$s off!!! :laugh:

Last edited:
Who Spaz? I didn't think it was dirty. If it was it was most likely because she was ridin dirty. :help:

i gotta know... why was your car so friggin dirty at spring zing?!

Because I HAD NO TIME to detail it. I detailed it a few weeks prior, but I do a lot of driving. I washed it before I came, but the highway was bug happy. I am going to detail it this weekend if the weather holds up. Later this summer it will be nice and clean when I have starjammir clay bar it. I will post pics of it in tip top condition when it is done.

Plus :help: my paint job from when I hit the 3 deer got messed up, so I didn't have the motivation to hardcore detail it considering my paint is peeling off in a spot :cry:. Have to get that taken care off at the end of the month.

Last edited:
Plus :help: my paint job from when I hit the 3 deer got messed up

Hold the phone here, folks. You hit 3 deer at once?? And you didn't bring venison to SZ for us?! :nonono:

Personally, I'm a believe in the masking/painter's tape solution after seeing how pristine Chris and Alex's cars were at SZ. Heck, against my paint I might forget the tape is even on there.

same here. the second time, i washed my car with terry haines :laugh:

I typically prefer using water and car wash soap, sometimes even a mit... :shrug:

Did you at least ask him to remove any items that might have scratched your car while you were washing it with him??? :laugh:

I typically prefer using water and car wash soap, sometimes even a mit... :shrug:

Did you at least ask him to remove any items that might have scratched your car while you were washing it with him??? :laugh:

Yeah, I hope he wore a soft shirt.

Did he remember to hold his breath before you dunked him in the soap bucket?

Back