• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

front fuse box diagram

thanks but i need the wiring diagram , my fuse box is melted and need to replace with a used that i have and need to know where to connect each wire, i the diagram that use the electrical technician to fix this stuff

thanks but i need the wiring diagram , my fuse box is melted and need to replace with a used that i have and need to know where to connect each wire, i the diagram that use the electrical technician to fix this stuff
OK. Try this on the Ford CD (1996 has it this way. Hope the 1998 is the same format). It has the wiring color and where it goes in the fuse box.

Click EVTM button, Click Cell 150 Connector Face/Pinout Chart, Click C137 Engine Compartment Fuse Box, 2.0L, 2.5L.

noup the ford cd i have dont have that is the 98 ford cd only 98 cars :( nothing for the fuses i have a ford dvd buth is scratched :( i remeber i downloaded from a site buth dont find the link

I lied

I lied

Ok i lied that was for the 95-99 years. Dang it i have googled this wiring diagram and i cant find anything. Anybody know what the fuse is for the cigarette lighter on an 00 stique?

If you're stressing out over the time it takes to remove a FUSE, how do you find time to actually start the car or go anywhere?????
:crazy:

Remember I dont know much about mechanics

Remember I dont know much about mechanics

If you're stressing out over the time it takes to remove a FUSE, how do you find time to actually start the car or go anywhere?????
:crazy:

Well i essentially had to climb UNDER the dash to find the fuse box in the first place. Then the fuse wouldnt come out. Dang thing i took needlenose to it and it came right out. It works fine now!:crazy:
Im very happy seeing as i couldnt use my sirius anymore. But its all good now.

...Then the fuse wouldnt come out. Dang thing i took needlenose to it and it came right out. ...
Next time, buy a "clip" fuse removal tool (about $2). There should be one in the Power Distribution Box (next to the battery).

after some crazy days of desesperation finally i get the svt ran again, replace front fuse box with relays, and run flawless again , if some day happen to anybody .

the problem begin when the car was runing and in a stop suddenly dead, the open the hood and the fuse where too hot, tryin to start and start to burn, all the wires were melted and where damaged due battery corrosion,

after replace all the fuse box withouth replace relays and fuses the car run great buth death again, after replace all the fuses and relays and 20 or more dead at stop signals , the fault was a relay a green one.

i hope this text help to somebody else .

Back