• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Lake Express Refunds

blu_fuz

New Member Classroom vulture
I will be sending personal checks or paypal to all who have not recieved a refund for the return trip on the ferry. If you want your money paypal'd put your info below or if you want your money via personal check give me a mailing address below.

Mark - refund given
Kyle & Amanda - refund given
Josh & Jess - ?
Mike - ?
M!ke - ?
Crispy & Wayne - ?

Let me know - thanks - JOE

Last edited by a moderator:
go ahead and send it to me

otherwise.... we could have a meet soon.. I could wait...

lets have a Dells meet and hit up the carts. :)

BTW -- let me know when you got the addy and I will later edit it out of the post.

Last edited:
The Krispy Kreme over on Grand would probably host a car meet. I might still know a person or two that works there.

Then there the Six Flags Great America, but thats $$$. There's a buttload of restaurats, Including Cracker Barrel, Outback, Max and Ermas within a couple of miles.

Theres definately stuff to do in Gurnee, I migt make a trip to see a cheesehead ot two....

Last edited:
The dells would be alot cheaper... especially for those without an IPASS to get there and back

Mt Olympus is always a great time, easy to get to and easy to have a group stick together... I'm sorta burnt out on Great America plus its tripled in price the last time I went.

Gurnee area is good for shopping though.

i cant leave the house overnight again until december. i have only been at home 3 days out of the last two weeks.

I'm not a fan of roller coasters :eek: That and the price is super expensive now. I would be up for a Dells meet, but can Josh and I have a few weeks so maybe I can have my SVT put back together before July 1st? Maybe we could have a PRT put Kyle's clutch back in meet or something? :laugh:

i cant leave the house overnight again until december. i have only been at home 3 days out of the last two weeks.

all you need to do is have a super sausage weekend and she'll give you permission to leave.

Weber is dying for a Dells meet... you dont want him to make people forget your Subie do you?

once i get my car back together with the turbo i will be making a trip up to chicago. right now im planning sometime middle/end of june (it had better be done by then). it should go fairly quick once i get my stuff back from the machine shop.

Pretty much what Im stating is I won't show up to the dells :)

How about another Gman meet?

yeah yeah yeah! g-man was easily the most fun i have ever had in a car. actually the whole weekend with g-man, the dyno, and the track would be great to do a lot more of.

i should really inquire about what it would take to get some time. i am sure that if there were just a few of us they would let us run the members side. how sweet would that be?

Last edited:
Back