• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

On account of circumstances beyond my control...

Do they have wheel chairs for people who are handicapped there? I may need one if I start tipping the bottles back.

Not sure yet. I gotta see if I can take off work, & so does Geoff. I'd like to leave during the morning, so I can get tent set up in daylight. :laugh:

We could get a SW PA caravan goin. Ryan, what time are you heading out??

scott what time are you leaving friday? i might follow you down if i got the $..

Are you registered?
Ryan, Guitarman, are you officially registered?
Let me know so I can add your name to the list. Please, also tell me if either of you are bringing someone with you. Thanks!

I'm not registered, and I'm not bringing anyone with me. I still don't have anyone to room with and I'll need one. But right now I'm still in Wisconsin and it's difficult to make plans. I'll be home in PA tomorrow night and I'll go back through the posts of who had room. But yes I am planning on going.

Not sure yet. I gotta see if I can take off work, & so does Geoff. I'd like to leave during the morning, so I can get tent set up in daylight. :laugh:

We could get a SW PA caravan goin. Ryan, what time are you heading out??

I'd like to get there earlier on friday so if you are getting off of work then we should make a caravan out there. Especially with my lack of sense of direction

I'm not registered, and I'm not bringing anyone with me. I still don't have anyone to room with and I'll need one. But right now I'm still in Wisconsin and it's difficult to make plans. I'll be home in PA tomorrow night and I'll go back through the posts of who had room. But yes I am planning on going.

I could have sworn I PM'ed you.:confused:

Are you registered?
Ryan, Guitarman, are you officially registered?
Let me know so I can add your name to the list. Please, also tell me if either of you are bringing someone with you. Thanks!

i am not yet i gotta wait and see if i will have the $ to go. i am kinda stucki am either going to come to the show or i am buying a rc truck. not sure what i want to do yet. i know every one will say go to the show. the contour needs some work done to it kinda looks like crap. lil rust here and lil rust there.

what kind of truck i got a rc10gt i could get rid of and u could get all the stuff. gas starter box battery.

i am looking at a rustler electric. everything for 250. can you do that????? and you got pics?

scott, you don't have to be nice i know BETSY is not in the best shape yet. it needs work you don't have to lie. :) it is a work in progress.. but i do want a rc truck real bad... i been looking for a couple months. i had one back in the day and some crack head stole it!!!! i had 1500 in to it. i will let you know. are you going to the car cruze tonite? if so call kristen's cell phone we got nothing to do.

Not sure. I definately need to go to Kung Fu, learning a new weapon, the steel whip. :laugh: Takes lotsa practice, but maybe head out after, maybe about 8. If I do go, I'll give ya a call.

Back