• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Happy 10th!!!

todras

Pretty fly for a white guy *cowbell*
She's served 3 ppl pretty darn well if I do say so myself. Around 131k on her. The trans was pulled at some point and a Quaife and clutch were put in. I put some new LCA's on her and a few of other prev. maintenance items. Other than that it has been driven like it was stolen and not even given a hiccup. :cool:

orig.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

Last edited:
Think I had about 4 hours into it. First shot at anything like that. Really didn't like my spray job but hey ya get what you pay for for $15-20 in materials. Trying to train myself that it's on the car. Can't park close to the door at work due to an incline. LOL!

I just painted my grille's silver and now those pictures make me wanna paint it black. :nonono:

Looks so good Todd :laugh:

Previous owner painted em silver and then went back. Guess what happens? They chip exposing the silver. Arg!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Either have to get new front mesh or keep painting it building up the paint. I think I have someone sending new stock lower. Eventually put new stock in the grill.

Back