• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Im home

Pre98

Hard-core CEG'er
I just got in about half an hour ago. Im going to resize my pics and throw them in my pics gallery either tonight or tomorrow.

So tired! We left Grand Rapids around 1:30pm, cut through Canada and customs was a cakewalk since it's Sunday evening. Literally no one was at the Niagara Falls border.

I want to personally thank Todd for making this year's event possible, and to all others who assisted. I think Parking Lot Zing 07 went smooth as hell. :laugh:

Ok off to get some KICKASS photos uploaded. :cool:

Last edited:
Yeah I don't know what happened about plans for the go karts but NE left around 130pm today.

My pics are loaded and ready on my site. Check 'em out. Comment if you like. If you want any of these in hi res, just PM me. I have more, but are the often repetitive pics everyone else has already posted.

I got home & pretty much went right to bed . Our trip home went OK till we (LUCA & I) hit the mutha of all traffic jams about 1.5 hours from home :( . We sat pretty still/inching forward for probably 2 hrs all-told :cry: . My total trip home was better than 14 hrs :( . We were making GREAT time till that happened - 99 Red SVT got lucky & his exit was only a short bit before the backup (bastage ;) ) . It was well worth the trip to see everyone ...

Great pics - I even see some of my ride in there ... thanks .

Last edited:
I just got in about half an hour ago. Im going to resize my pics and throw them in my pics gallery either tonight or tomorrow.

So tired! We left Grand Rapids around 1:30pm, cut through Canada and customs was a cakewalk since it's Sunday evening. Literally no one was at the Niagara Falls border.

wow i thought it'd take you longer than that?! i got home at exactly 3:50am...sucks brian that you got home at 6!! i thought you were expecting to be home around the same time as me?

made a few stops here and there to stretch and hit the restroom ... guess it just added up ... but it was more like 5:30 ...

oh I almost for got ... I forget wht rest area we stopped at in Ohio but we ran into 69boss302, appearently he stopped to sleep for awhile and when he work up he saw our cars in the parking lot :crazy:

Back