• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

299.6 miles

Pole120

Addicted CEG'er
Home safe and the weather is beautiful. Hope everyone had safe travel, it was good to see you all again! Jess and I had a great time and can't wait to do it again.

Amanda and I made it home safe. Thanks for everything guys. It was great going out to eat and getting lost with you:laugh: Can't wait to have another meet.

we made it home around 6pm I believe.... the trek home went alot better than I anticipated - the worst of the road construction was about 20 miles from our house which added some additional time but we finally got home.

car ran great despite my worries about the engine not having enough miles on the rebuild.

I dont want to go back to work tomorrow :(

335.3 Miles

335.3 Miles

We made it in one piece. I am glad everyone made it home and all is well.

zimbrick re-alinged my car today... the wheel is straight again.. stupid belle tire.. and I ordered that bushing for my steering linkage.. it SHOULD take care of my issue that i'm having..

zimbrick re-alinged my car today... the wheel is straight again.. stupid belle tire.. and I ordered that bushing for my steering linkage.. it SHOULD take care of my issue that i'm having..
Next time stay on the track! This ain't rally cars!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That sucks Mark. I'd call Belle and ***** them out.

You should have just had the lifetime alignment done at Firestone. It would have saved you a few bucks in the end. But ricers don't think like that I guess.....:laugh:

Last edited:
Back