• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Thank you Todd and everyone that came out

Even with the turbo kit ill be under 3k for everything including the car and 2 sets of wheels etc. Thats IF i keep the double din :)

I'm not sure I want to be in the middle of this, but I followed hector around gman in my NA 3L for about 3 or 4 laps and barely lost ground, and got vid of it too.

I think his braking two turns ahead of time and my crappy driving balance each other out. And I was on some BFG Sports, not no R compounds or anything of the like.

Just throwing that out there......:eek:

So, most likely, one of two things is going to happen:

1) Hector will work his a** off at road course racing, and will drive some mean laps next year, or

2) Hector will get sick of hearing about it, and won't go near a road course in our presence again

...I wonder which it'll be? :shrug:

Im not losing sleep over it. All the Evo guys do is talk smack then don't even show up to the events they where talking smack about. Seems hella lame-o

Im not losing sleep over it. All the Evo guys do is talk smack then don't even show up to the events they where talking smack about. Seems hella lame-o
All I see is you talking smack about Evo owners....I am definitely not losing sleep over Contours beating Evos on the track.

I take it you seen the Video:crazy: :laugh: , Sorry but im 99% sure i wont make it next year..

What?!? I still owe you a beer from like 3 years ago (Detroit - what year was that again?). You mean to tell me that a free beer isn't going to get you to Spring Zing? :shrug:

Remember ... it's not about the cars, it's about the people!

I wish elky lived down here. I (dang my head gettin bad) locked my keys in the car again. Other than SZ, I ain't done that in probably 4 years. I probably could have spent some time and whatever and did it for free, but I decided to spend $50 and have a professional handle it. Can't complain much because I wanted to be in hooters not trying for ever to unlock my car and if I didn't have that small hook up it'd probably be like $100ish at that time of night. But thanks elky and I still owe u a beer.

Back