• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Thank you Todd and everyone that came out

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm who are you to make the decision on who deserves what? you didnt even show up the whole weekend ,therefor you have no opinion. wth? if you were around you would have surely noticed all the mods the undeserving wrx had done to it. piss poor attendence, piss poor showing, piss poor attitude. embarassing.
Seriously, stop it m!key. Now you have a WRX the WRX is more deserving? All that show and shine voting is a popularity contest. People vote for the people, not the actual cars. As far as cars goes there were better cars out there that weren't picked for best troll. That is my opinion, take it, or leave it.

As far as arguing about the track....I'm done. People obviously can't read here. I wasn't even on the track with any of you.

Kremit, you should let your grandma drive your car. I didn't spin my car out with R compounds.:shrug:

As far as the dyno or drag strip, don't really care. Already been on the dyno, and I would much rather race at my "home" strip. I'm sure you will have nothing to say when I post the results, you guys never do.:rolleyes:

Livinsvt, wasn't talking about you since I don't believe you were on the track with me.:laugh:

All that show and shine voting is a popularity contest. People vote for the people, not the actual cars.

my brother took second and he's not even a member of CEG, so i'm not sure about that one. :shrug:

all i know is, lots of talking the talking but not much walking the walk.

Popularity?!! LMMFAO! Rawburt won FI for crying outloud. sorry, try again. And the Best SVT. I didn't even know who he was until SZ. Doubt others did either. He doesn't have a lot of posts.

FWIW, I voted for Mx's bro. That car is nuts! I htought that all the troll cars were nice, very unique... but I think its the time and money put into the cars that really does it.

Offf topic, I CANNOT WAIT FOR 08. Don't make it too far away, the attendance will easily drop 50%.

...and here I thought the point of modifying a car was purely selfish, to make the car more pleasing to you, and if other people happen to like it, that's a bonus.

FWIW, I voted for Mx's bro. That car is nuts! I htought that all the troll cars were nice, very unique... but I think its the time and money put into the cars that really does it.

five years and cost more than any two cars in the parking lot... lol.

:help:

Mine even with all the mods probably the cheapest in the lot :)

wait till the turbo goes on and I have less than 3k invested into the car

Might swap out my H&R's for eibachs. very disappointed in the H&R's on Gman

How could we award that? $$ per HP? Lowest number wins?

And what would the award be?

Yup, sure it'll be in Galveston and Atlanta, right after I get my Arctic Circle SZ and we have one in Nawlins.

Back