• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

New Skyline 370-GT Pics!! **G37 Coupe**

Goonz SVT

Hard-core CEG'er
some pics from Japan..

370GT.jpg

black2.jpg

black.jpg

couple2.jpg

dash2.jpg

dash.jpg

imagine dual Injen CAI's on that baby

enginebay.jpg

red2.jpg

red3.jpg

red9.jpg

I'm so disappointed. It looks like a sport luxery car... not a high end hardcore SPORTS car. It makes me sad :cry: My 240 looks more like a sports car than that thing.

I'm so disappointed. It looks like a sport luxery car... not a high end hardcore SPORTS car. It makes me sad :cry: My 240 looks more like a sports car than that thing.

umm..its meant to be a sport luxury car :shrug:

you want a high end hardcore sports car, get the Skyline GT-R coming out next year..oo and thats about $70K

Beautiful car. Automobile had a nice write up on a pre-production model. They said the handling and ride was on par (and in some cases better) than a sport equipped 335.

The 3.7 is est. at 330horses and 270lb-ft of torque. The fact that it will be cheaper than it's German competitors makes for a winning car in my opinion.

0703_a2008_infiniti_g37_coupe1.jpg

0703_a2008_infiniti_g37_coupe7.jpg

http://www.automobilemag.com/multimedia/video/0703_2008_infiniti_g37_coupe/

Last edited:
The GT-R will be a nice addition to the US Nissan autoline when they introduce that next year, but Infiniti should be releasing that G37 in the US this year i believe?

umm..its meant to be a sport luxury car :shrug:

you want a high end hardcore sports car, get the Skyline GT-R coming out next year..oo and thats about $70K

I thought it was going to be available in 3 packages? The GT-R's most expensive package would push it up to $94k. Or so I read.

I still like em, but i'll have to wait to see them in person to decide which i like better between that or the 3 series coupe

Im sure you see a million coupes in Canada anyways right? :rolleyes:

Actually I know 5 people that own one in my city, and see a few G35s everytime I head out. If I head towards Edmonton I see even more. I'd love to own one though, I don't care how many I see. This new one has a distinct Camry look to it though, I like the current version better.

Back