• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

nighttime photo shoot cobalt ss supercharged and CSevt

yamaha racer 686

Hard-core CEG'er
well friend and i had a small shoot so hope u guys like. and no crap about the svt on the side.
DSC00578.jpg

DSC00581.jpg

DSC00586.jpg

DSC00584.jpg

DSC00573.jpg

DSC00571.jpg

DSC00570.jpg

DSC00562.jpg

DSC00561.jpg

hope u guys like. pictures are ok but i need a new camera

I'm not a fan of the useless LED's on the SS headlights.

I was contemplating buying something like that for my mothers Magnum, but those excess LED's made my mind up for me.

I'm not a fan of the useless LED's on the SS headlights.

I was contemplating buying something like that for my mothers Magnum, but those excess LED's made my mind up for me.

I disagree completely, I thikn those headlights look amazing. Too bad it was a cobalt SS, I could've sworn it was a bimmer :)

it was actually really good lighting but i have no adjustment on my camera. im going into photoshop tonite to fix them. i thought they were alittle dark my bad guys. as for the LEDs in the cobalt headlights. they arent as bad as i thought. at least they arent bright blue or something

btw any suggestions on a relatively good camera that is adjustable??

Last edited:
Canon Powershot A570is or A710is. Full manual control, great photo quality, and a hell of a lot cheaper than a DSLR and it's small enough to fit into a pocket. Powershots aren't the smallest cameras out there today, but that's a good thing. It's easier to hold, and you actually have room to put your fingers on the thing.

Check out www.dcresource.com for all things camera. It and DPReview.com are the sites I looked through when I was picking out my new camera (got an A710is).

Back