• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Which P.O.S. stole my car

EWWW SI(stupid idiot) the new ones are SOOoooo ugly! GTI's are nice and are fast but i heard they come with problemos as well!

You got the money for a CSVT just w8 till you set your eyes on another one that catches ur interests!

Sucks for what happend sry about that i know how it feels ive been wantin a csvt for a while and that happend to me like 3 times but i got the money and got one!!!! YAY!

Good Luck on the Rice!!!

Yeah, it's a shame calling "dibs" didn't work out.... *snicker*

I was ready to go, cash-in-hand, and it still took me months to find my SVT. I flew out to Vegas to get it, too... I guess the lesson is be prepared to jump on one, and definately don't rule out travel if you want it bad enough.

And if you're gonna piss that much away on rice, at least go up a little and get a MS3. It looks like a real car.

That one's not even that great, you can find one in just as good of shape with some decent modification that's been babied if you are patient enough. Then just don't tell everyone about it.

Wanna buy a gay purple 96?

So you called DIBS, who tf cares??

"I want this car, you guys like? Let me tell you WHERE it is, HOW MUCH they want for it, and ALL THE COOL STUFF ABOUT IT! Hell, I'll even show you some PICTURES of it! Just don't go a buy it because I'm still saving my allowance for it. They don't do lay-a-way (bummer) "

As stated before, money talks. ESPECIALLY to a USED CAR SALESMAN!!!

'nuff said !!!

Cheers,
Suriel

Sorry, If i was looking for an svt I woulda snatched that right out from under you

lesson to be learned : money talks

you had to save...sucks, but that's life kid. you should have kept your mouth shut if it was that important to you. frankly i think it's selfish of you to have a problem with someone coming and buying the car fair and square. What, the owner should have sat and waited (continue paying insurance, etc.) until YOU were good and ready?? haha...ok.

Back