• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Type of LCA?

MrRoarke865

New CEG'er
Quick question:

I need to order LCAs from Bat TODAY. I was, however, confused by their horizontal/vertical type LCAs.

What does my E0 SVT have? Anybody?

My car's been in the shop for over a week, and I kinda need it back.

Thanks for the help.

Jed

Count the number of bolts that holds it onto the subframe. If there are a total of 2 bolts, they are he vertical type. If there are 4 bolts holding the LCA to subframe, they are the horizontal type.

yeah, it's too late, I just placed the order with BAT.

Thanks for the help, though.

Jed

You can cancel your order with BAT and get them for 105 if i were you..I placed my order with BAT found out it was going to be 2 weeks till they got them in called back and canceled..Save yourself some money get them for 105 from 96blackse

Is there any difference between the two? I mean, why are BAT's so much more? Simple markup?

Correct...Its all the same..Just they get theres from europe..Same as ford here in the US, they can just get them cheaper and then mark up the price..96blackSe is selling Ford OEM parts..just at a cheaper cost to help you the consumer out..I would cancel the order with BAT and talk to 96blackse.

Back