• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Hey we're here

This is ross (kremit) me and suriel (sn im posting on) and his wifey dina are here. I'm in room 316, they're in 224. If ya'll get here and need/want/desire/fantasize about finding us then those are our rooms. See ya'll soon.

We'll be there early afternoon, in time to hit the showers before Gingerman.

(We = ZoomZoom Diva, Barge & ZenBoy)

This post made me laugh. Out loud. The thought of Mike, Derek and James all in the shower together is both scary and hilarious.

Keep it down over there in room 316. You're right near me and all night I heard you....

:D :laugh: ;)

Wish I could have made the trip with you guys!!
You better make it next year.
We're still here till tomorrow morning, but I think we're the only ones.
And to the guys that stayed in my room, whoever told the front counter that room 316 was checking out sucks. Can't tell them you're checking out while I'm still in the room.

You better make it next year.
We're still here till tomorrow morning, but I think we're the only ones.
And to the guys that stayed in my room, whoever told the front counter that room 316 was checking out sucks. Can't tell them you're checking out while I'm still in the room.
I have 2 weeks vacation next year so it is on!!!! The car should be something sweet by then too

I wish the SE could have represented more also but I know that money and time is short for everyone. Now we have to make arrangements for the Dragon '07.

It was great to see Hector, Mrs. Hector, Roger again.

It was also great to put a face to the names.

Dina and I made many lifelong friends and memories to talk about.

~~Suriel

Back