• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

I got Her wet.... ;)

Well i dont post much, but i thought i would take some pics of my car...

all comments welcome.

Thanks icysvt for the wheels i think they look good!

no interior shots Yet. i have b&m short throw, 3 pillar pod with, Volt, oil pressure,coolant temp, 7 inch fold out dvd player. and indiglos.

Now with the exterior pics.....

patty1.JPG

Patty2.JPG

patty3.JPG

patty4.JPG

patty5.JPG

Car looks great, but where is that steam coming from? Please don't tell me you got your engine wet!?:blackeye:

Yeah, i went too a local car show, and there were Dirt Trails, and The whole car and engine bay looked like i went threw a sand pit. I washed it up, degressed it and now its clean, Why whats wrong with that?

really nice looking car. very sleek without the wing and the smooth hood, i like it

Well, last week i got stuck behind a dump truck, and it threw peple size rocks up and hit the bumper, and fogs cracked the fogs, and put Huge chips in the bumper. I repainted it the next day. just having spent the 30.00 for new fogs

i see you live close, do you have plans to go to SZ? I need someone to make the 300 + mile trek with me! Looks good, I can believe we haven't crossed paths. I live in east Dayton.

Rod

i see you live close, do you have plans to go to SZ? I need someone to make the 300 + mile trek with me! Looks good, I can believe we haven't crossed paths. I live in east Dayton.

Rod

I work in east dayton. Sorta funny eh? Nah, not going too Sp-z.

Who cares what Temp bulb i got? I got them because i liked them, and i like the style. I could give a S H I T Less what anyone else thinks. And some of the Greats from this site i talk too off the site wonder why i dont post.. This is why.

The car looks really good. Personally the car not having fog lights looks pretty cool, kinda like its taking in all the air it can. However the random silver grille up front (bumper) needs to be painted black. What kind and size are those rims anyway?

Back