• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

calling PRojector HID experts

With the money you spent on those, I believe you could of gotten a nice set of Hella balasts and what not..Getting Hella balast enable you to get a proper wiring harness for your car. I still dont see how you will be wiring those balasts into your car :blackeye:

With the money you spent on those, I believe you could of gotten a nice set of Hella balasts and what not..Getting Hella balast enable you to get a proper wiring harness for your car. I still dont see how you will be wiring those balasts into your car :blackeye:

With a relay, a 12vlt, a ground, and an input.

yes i got everything in and on and going!! i use a premade relay that plugs into my lowbeam head light socket. two grounds and then 1 power contact with a fuze. no problem yet and i love the way they light up the road.

are those ballast water proof?? cause right now i have them in bags

also they seem really really muddled through the lense of my light when they didnt have the headlight lense they had great cut off now they just seem blah.

Last edited:
Projectors will lose clarity and intensity through the lense, moreso because of the overall curvature

Take some pictures of the lights shining on a wall, at say... 25 ft back and on a level surface. Im interested to see how ya did. How did you mount em?

ghetto mounting ill take some pictures to night i think i have a place to do it.
DSC00606.jpg

i trimed the back of the housing wider to be able to move the projector around. when i got it pointed where i wanted it i made small L bracket to mount them to the bottom of the light housing. then around the open parts on the back of the housing where i had to cut i filled in with silicone sealant. looks good from both sides. ballast were put in to cometic waterproof bags with zippers then tape over the zippers. looks pretty good i think

Last edited:
Back