• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Mods meet?

Icefury

Veteran CEG'er
Wanted to see if you guys were intrested in getting together one weekend for a mods weekend? Want to do this before it gets cold outside. All of us have things we need to do to our Contours (tune up, manifold cleaning, install X part, paint X part, etc).

Anyone that could host? I can, but I live in a townhome community and working on cars out in the open is generally frowned upon. I do have a 1 car garage and in a pinch could host if no one else can.

Who's in?

Well. I do not have anything to install on my car. I pretty much did all that work during the summer months. However I would be willing to come to the meet and help people out. Only thing is that most modding to these cars requires a lot of time and effort. Even with a few people it can take a while. Although if it is something easy, installing a CAI or painting an interior bezel that's another story.

Sounds like a good idea. I need to get my camber kit installed asap. I know that probably a lot more work than we're looking at here, but if anyone has done it before and has the process down it might work. Otherwis eI should be up for pitching in on the other rides.

Back