• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

New pics hightowered headlights, NEED grille photochopped!

S2Knott

Hard-core CEG'er
got my new headlights on today (other pic was just a teaser) so i figured id post them, and also, for people who are good at photochoping, i would love to see what it would look like to have the chrome ring around the grille painted black to match my headlights... let me know what you can do, thanks.

btw next mod is nightshading the tails.

252398463.jpg

252398479.jpg

Hope this helps :laugh:
The black ring might not be exactly what you want, if you paint it, it will obviously be different shade etc, hope this gives you an idea of what you're looking for.

Attachments

• S2Knott.jpg
    S2Knott.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 0
I tried to do the Hightower myself and it kinda worked out and kinda didnt! LOL I just dremeled through the middle of the housing and the clear lens. cut through the tongue and everything! Then when i resealed it i used Silicon to reseal it and like 1 week l8r i was condensing after the rain. But i understand how to do it now so im going to buy a new set and get it using High temp RTV silicone! but mine still look good when not condensing!:nonono:

The headlights look good. :cool:
IMO, I would paint the trim ring silver frost to match the car.

Car looks good Bob. Very clean!

Back