• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Possible new car soon I hope

mattsBLK99cSVT

Hard-core CEG'er
Well if some of you didn't know my cars about to blow so I can no longer drive it. I found this as a replacement till I can afford to fix it up. Its got low miles, no dashwarp, and beautiful interior, def. one owner as they have all insurance policy cards in there dating back from jan 2001
DSC01110.jpg

DSC01109.jpg

DSC01108.jpg

DSC01107.jpg

DSC01106.jpg

DSC01105.jpg

DSC01104.jpg

DSC01103.jpg

DSC01102.jpg

DSC01101.jpg

Another clean SVT! Good pickup!

Yours does suffer from minor dash warp I'm afraid to say. I probably wouldnt have noticed but mine has the same thing. Right above the dash bezel you can see the dash is a bit wavy and is starting to lift. I doubt the average person would notice it though.

Good looking engine bay too! I need to detail mine still. :)

I swear I went to buy that the next day after looking at it with imurdaddytoosport and they said it was sold. It was priced around 9k when I was looking at it over a year ago though. How much did they price it at and how many miles?

Good luck getting it for "retail" let alone a deal from those guys. When i bought mine I was cross shopping 2 others at different dealers. All cars were about the same(miles, condition, etc). Webb price was outragously high in comparison. To be fair though, it seems they do go out and find nice, low mile performance cars. Expect to pay premium $$$$$$

im the guy in the pjs lol, i got them down to 7,000 plus taxes its weird though you cant get into 5th unless you pull up on the reverse lockout, what does that mean? i hope to be picking it up tomorrow or wednesday if all is good and its got low miles 53k, still smells new inside no joke

Last edited:
Back