• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Detailed The Grand Prix

Nice lights :)

Thanks bro, thats the 6000k kit from Ebay. I've got the projectors, just being lazy. Kev and I detailed it Saturday, but Friday we installed yellow (not Amber) parking and foglights. I'm happy with the outcome so far....

Last edited:
Soon beaner soon.... First going with the KYB AGX's and Eibach setup for suspension, GMPP strut tower braces along with thr DonRome brackets.

Then I'm really likin' the rims Jeff used to have, but I'm thinking larger and chrome. I don't even think Centerline makes them in gunmetal anymore anyway...

I'm kinda standoffish after putting so much into the last two Contours, but little by little I feel the mod bug starting to nibble again....
And big thanks to Kev for all the help this weekend and the use of the garage. Plus had a blast at the EVO meet...

Last edited:
Ofcoarse I like your product line, but next time wait 10-12 hrs between the coat of SG and the caranuba. I made the mistake last year of trying to do that and it cost me:eek: BTW, what's the deal with pluggin' autopia, they paying you or something:shrug: :laugh:

I didn't want to post these because they are hologen projectors, but since I have no real exerience, I wanted to play with the cheapest things possible.....Plus they are 9006 based meaning I don't have to buy another set of HID's. If these work out, I will be selling them and getting some better projectors and HID's....

Yellow foglights, and a set of 6000k HID's soon to be hidden in these....

Thats just secksay!!!!:drool:

Last edited:
Back