• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

pre 98 pics

smokespeed

CEG'er
I need some pics of some nice pre-98's. I dont really car for some overly done ones but some that have like nice rims,tint,and exhaust. I am looking to add wheels to my blk pre-98,and maybe a spoiler. Thanks ahead of time!

"...and a nostalgia meal for me"

100_0287Cropped.jpg

100_0219.jpg

100_0341s.jpg

IMAG0007.jpg

[Ending shameless whoring]

My old tour had the E1 SVT wheels, SE skirts, Proburner foglights and the mesh grille mod, it also had the post97 Sail pannels, a CTA intake, Ford Racing wires, CF cam gear cover, Accell ignition coil, Fart can at the back (which actually sounded pretty good) theres a lot more but most of it cant really be noticed until up close.

over done?

over done?

I need some pics of some nice pre-98's. I dont really car for some overly done ones but some that have like nice rims,tint,and exhaust. I am looking to add wheels to my blk pre-98,and maybe a spoiler. Thanks ahead of time!
Click on the Link below!
Some like my car and some don,t?

Click on the Link below!
Some like my car and some don,t?

I love that body kit, I was going to say, I love it all but the back bumper, until I saw you went with the SVT rear bumper, it looks outstanding on there :)

:cry: My T-red 96 SE when I still had the wheels and when the car still ran well. Now it's on it's last leg and to be honest I can't wait till it dies so I can part it out and get something else.

side.jpg

IM002241small.jpg

A couple years ago when I ran E1s

car1.jpg

Stryker, seeing those pics really makes me miss my old Pre98 :(

Plus that turbo makes me wicked jealous.

Back