• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

she 99% done..just in time for SZ

RialKnight

CEG'er
I thought i've never get this stuff done before SZ, but now she's 99& ready for SZ.

Now all that left if just some very minor body work..which will be done letter

List of things replaced & repared
flush & rechanged engine and tranny coolant
replaced tranny wring pack
replaced Cabin Air filter
Cleaned intake manifolds
Repared EGR
Cleaned Mass Air Flow Sensor

2613433_10.jpg

I just got my svt fired up after a couple weeks of being down. Got a few more things I want to get done, but nothing that absolutely has to be done.

I just got my svt fired up after a couple weeks of being down. Got a few more things I want to get done, but nothing that absolutely has to be done.

I wish....7 days to go and i've got a lo of big item left to cross off my list. Hell, I'm still waiting on some of my parts....paying for rush shipping sucks BTW...

I was lucky this year so far. I have only had to detail both cars and have the clear bra replaced on Diva. I only have minor glass work on Rex and Diva's interior. Still debating on which one to bring...

Getting a resonator put on tuesday (gutted cat=suck), gotta wash the car, maybe get the moonroof motor setup right, maybe fix some wires. I always end up working on my cars right up to the last minute before I go somewhere.

well I was set to go, minus maybe trying to install my warmonger brake kit then I found out that the B+ wire on the alternator has started to melt and upon removal of the alternator the stud the wire bolts to is gone ... so I need a new alternator again, this one was in for a week ... :cry:

I was lucky this year so far. I have only had to detail both cars and have the clear bra replaced on Diva. I only have minor glass work on Rex and Diva's interior. Still debating on which one to bring...

Cursed myself. I either need to replace the front brakes or some bearing/joint on the 6 if he is to travel. We'll see what the dealer says tomorrow.

Shaddup. RX7 is more fun anyways. Just sucks if you're bring anything cuz there certainly is no room in a vert.

That ended up being the final deciding factor (I have done three rotary meets in Indy with the RX-7, so wasn't worried about that)... just had too much to bring to make the Vert work...

Back