• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

VFX Custom Car Show!

parkedcar

CEG'er
Hey all!
VFX is putting on a car show....finally.
Sunday, October 15th.
It will be held at a local restaurant, Winner's Circle BBQ.
This is open to all cars but is themed for the younger generation and we are targeting the "tuners" and sport compacts, along with 4x4's and minis. Basically its just a get together to show off your rides. No judging and free entry. There will be door prizes and great food, and a DJ.
You are all invited, and tell everyone you know! A good turn out would be awesome!

Cool!
Just like your title: VFX Custom Car Show. It's simple, but works.

i tought about that. But i'm not too sure... I think for this one i want to keep my name out of it, since winners circle BBQ is theactual host.
Hope you'll be there Chris!

Gotcha. Let me do some thinking about this one.
Let me check my schedule, but I'm sure we'll be free though.

True, that would be along drive with a fresh coat of paint.
Bummer that you guys can't come. :(

Mike, stumped on a name. I still think you should just go with VFX Custom Car Show, Hosted by Winner's Circle.

Make sure to send me some flyers. I'll post them around for you.

Let me know if there is anything I can help you with.

Thanks chris!

Sucks that its on the same day as the fall meet. Unless it rains, then the rain date is saturday the 21st. So keep that clear too!

Keep thinking up some names, he wants something catchy, and i dont want anything cheesey.
He was thinking Tuner Afternoon. Doesnt sound too bad, but i dont like the word tuner.

Something catchy but not cheesy. I'll keep thinking.
I don't like "tuner" either. :help:

Thanks chris!

Sucks that its on the same day as the fall meet. Unless it rains, then the rain date is saturday the 21st. So keep that clear too!

NE-CEG Halloween party is that night ... and the Fall meet will be the 22nd if it rains unless people still want to go in the bad weather

I like tuner, especially with real mayo and 2 slices of cheese!!

and as brian said..the 21st wont work either.
:(

yeah...if the part of the female anatomy i am sucking on smells/tastes/ like tuner then i am leaving!

Back