• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Nice day for wash and wax

Rance

CEG'er
enjoy
IMG_0051.jpg

IMG_0050.jpg

yea i know "holy dash warp!!"
IMG_0053.jpg

IMG_0069.jpg

IMG_0068.jpg

IMG_0067.jpg

IMG_0065.jpg

IMG_0064.jpg

IMG_0061.jpg

IMG_0060.jpg

well thats it for now..

Go Green!

Lookin good!

Why have I not seen your car? PS it's supposed to storm for like the next 2-3 days, skip a day, and rain for some more. :laugh:

yea i know rain sucks. I stay over in the sylvania, talmage area... by the mall. just recently installed my side marker lights, and some new fog lights as well.

Oh I'm all over the place. Whenver I'm in Sylvania I'm around the mall. I'll pass ya eventually ;)

Mmmmm tropic green :)

I have never seen that car around Toledo.

We should get a mini Toledo meet goin in August when I'm back out there.

Good to see you're still around!! I'm surprised I don't ever see you, if you're always around the Talmadge area. I work only two miles from the mall. The car looks good, how many miles do you have on yours now??

Good to see you're still around!! I'm surprised I don't ever see you, if you're always around the Talmadge area. I work only two miles from the mall. The car looks good, how many miles do you have on yours now??

about 115,000 plus and rising.

But i just cant tear myself away to buy something new yet......an m3 would be nice but i still really enjoy the svt..

about 115,000 plus and rising.

But i just cant tear myself away to buy something new yet......an m3 would be nice but i still really enjoy the svt..

Believe me......I know the feeling!!!! If I still worked out in Holland I'd probably have close to 200k!!! Right now, mine's almost at 141k.

And I know what you mean about not being able to tear yourself away....I keep thinking to myself: "Just one more year.....then NO MORE CAR PAYMENTS :)" And after I wash my car really good, it just makes me want to keep it even more!!!

Back