• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Check out my new bumper

Smalls

Addicted CEG'er
Its a new clear one they made for the SVT. Invisible to the naked eye. This is how i'll be driving around for about a week and a half until i get the parts back from paint.

IMG_0565.jpg

IMG_0567.jpg

my backyard with one of my extra front bumpers and the rear i just took off

IMG_0568.jpg

I think when I'm washing my car tomorrow I'll be completely shirtless to try and catch the rest up to my arms, neck, and shoulders.

dude, why are you sending shirtless pics of yourself to another dude for anyway??

that's against man law

It was one of those "Wow, this is so painful it's funny" things that I knew would be amusing. You sound a bit homophobic. :shrug: :laugh:

week and a half til it's back from paint?
So you're gonna drive to SZ like that?
I'm not sure that's legal.

nah, it'll be done before SZ. i was working on them today and they're gonna be done way ahead of schedule. and it is legal to drive without them. my neighbor is a tonawanda cop and he said it's fine like that. but my dad hurt his back really bad the other day and cant drive anywhere. so i'm saving myself embarassment and taking his truck around everywhere instead of the contour

Back