• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

PRT: We don't mess around

We aren't in Enlgish class either. You guys are harsh.

Clearly, because I don't think Enlgish is a language taught anywhere....fairly hard to teach a nonexistent language.

The only reason i called you out on it is that your sentence "I aint gonna have no part in it", as poorly constructed as it may be, LITERALLY translated in the ENGLISH language states "I will have a part in it" indicating your deeply hidden and clearly resented gayness....

I'm sorry that I'm educated enough construct my sentences in a manner that properly indicated the feelings I'm trying to convey... :shrug:

(I-Dom-In-VIII Tina).

Oh my god, I'm dying with laughter!!!!

Last edited:
Oh give it up, you love the cock.

Don't be mad because Elky makes light of the flamboyantly gay stereotype. Not everybody knows about your repressed homosexuality, and that you secretly masterbate to tranny granny videos while you cry in your closet, mascara running as you weep from your lonely hunger for man sausage. Don't be angry just because your dad caught you stealing money from his wallet and when he started smacking you around for it, you yelled "Oh hit me harder dad! Oh yeah give it to me! Put it in me!" Causing him to forever have a worried expression on his face, afraid of the day he is too old and feeble to fend off your sexual advances on his poop chute. That's your problem and yours alone, don't bring your ****ty attitude here.

Just my opinion.

rbrothel.gif

the pic above=

honkeytonk monkey- well said earlier haha

Last edited:
For example, I know Kevin (I-Dom-In-VIII Tina). That means I can moon him while he's sleeping at SZ and then post the pictures all over the Internet. Yeah, I said it.

Now thats hilarious. Especially if he woke up with the crack of dawn in his face. Post pictures of that! Maybe even a video.

You've been around since November; I'm surprised you haven't picked up on this earlier. Those of us who know each other will give each other a lot of crap, and it's cool. It's different coming from someone none of us have met or haven't known very long.

I've actually been on here longer. I've owned my contour since 2002 and I found this site then. I signed up 3 months after I owned the car and discussed the moosing sound with someone on here. I didn't get on a lot then and I mainly used this site to find out solutions to my problems. So when the next problem came around I couldn't remember my forum name or the password. I tried and tried to figure it out so I just made another one. So I was on here more a few years with another name. I just don't remember what it was.

Well I'm no different than you guys. If you would meet me then you would have no problem getting along with me. I'm a down to earth guy who loves cars and enjoys working on them as a hobby. There is nothing wrong with hanging out and having fun but I'm just not the type to act gay/womanlike. Sorry If I hurt someones feelings/manhood.

Post summary-

1. Awesome pics
2. 99SE ruins all the fun
3. 99.9% of CEG thinks 99SE comments suck
4. LOL gifs own

Post summary-
2. 99SE ruins all the fun
3. 99.9% of CEG thinks 99SE comments suck

You guys sure are having fun with me.

You've always helped me out in the past. My comments must not have sucked to bad.

Like I said I'm not trying to make any enemies on here. I really appreciate all the help you guys have given me in the past.

I agree with 99SE i think all of the Chicago/WI peeps are either gay or definitely not straight

Back