• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Was up in NH friday-sunday

jd2-98s

Veteran CEG'er
Relaxing on Lake Winnipesaukee :) Really nice. We don't travel much, but this was pretty much a cost free trip. My sister-n-law boy friend owns a house, pretty much 400feet from the lake, and invited the wife and I to come on up. Just took in the nice NH air and the view, while drinking :) I'll have to upload more photos. I like the M5 ;)

HPIM0502.jpg

HPIM0524.jpg

HPIM0531.jpg

heh .. there is a condo on the lake being advertised on Craigslist that looks exactly like that place! I have a friend who lives in Laconia, it's absolutely beautiful up there.

Brian, i am appalled!!!!
drinking?!?
i can't believe you would do somehting like that...

:)

I know its not normal ... :laugh:

I might have to be daring and have some pinapple if its still around the next time I'm up :help:

:)

no.
it would be gone in a heart beat and it isnt cheap to keep it filled.
i can handle adding a bottle to it every few months but haveing to refill it multiple times in a weekend would be too much.
plus its better when it has time to age.

heh .. there is a condo on the lake being advertised on Craigslist that looks exactly like that place! I have a friend who lives in Laconia, it's absolutely beautiful up there.

I think he was talking about selling it.... But didnt' say it was listed already.

You picked the perfect weekend for it, that's for sure.

Still a little cooler than Newport RI but nice. It was strange, outside the house no wind and warm, walk 500 feet to the pond and it's like you just stepped into another region, it was windy and cold.

Here is a pic of the wify chill'n

HPIM0511.jpg

Back