• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

odds....

well.... i need to find a water pump pulley and a mass air meter FAST! this ought to be interesting.... :help:

Call Lidio (Altenative Perf) and if he's got it I can pick it up for you and bring it out to you. Remember I work afternoons, so I'm available during the day.

Call Lidio (Altenative Perf) and if he's got it I can pick it up for you and bring it out to you. Remember I work afternoons, so I'm available during the day.

thanks rog... that's mighty kind of ya. as it turns out, i need to have the one i already have recalibrated, so i'm taking it out to lansing tomorrow morning, then picking it up tomorrow night. got all the pullies ordered and they should be in tomorrow. with any luck the car will be on the dyno wednesday.

thanks rog... that's mighty kind of ya. as it turns out, i need to have the one i already have recalibrated, so i'm taking it out to lansing tomorrow morning, then picking it up tomorrow night. got all the pullies ordered and they should be in tomorrow. with any luck the car will be on the dyno wednesday.
Talk about "last minute!":laugh:

Back