• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Washed,clayed,polished,waxed....

God ^%^$%* this sucks my Mut^%^^&% Nuts ARRRRRGGHHH, Dammmmmit::mad:

So i had my appointment today to have my rims thrown on, called to make sure we were still on, HE says ya know im jam packed with cars today can we do it tomorrow for sure, I said no problem since he was giving me a great deal on mounting and balancing..

So i said F-it and go out and try them on the front just to make sure they will clear and to see how they look...go to put it on and guess what:blackeye: , They dont fit :mad: , So i called and *****ed out the guy and he says dont worry we will have UPS pick them back up and credit you all your money including shipping, He then goes and because we screwed up you can keep the lugs at no extra cost:(

Derek im beyond pissed right now:mad: , He said if there's another rim i like he can send those and have these picked up at the same time, I said that dont do me anygood as i needed this week for a gathering i was going to on Thursday..i dont know man, im kinda pissed at myself to for not trying them yesterday, at least they would be picking them up today while i was at home:blackeye:

EVO Diamond Black finish wheels > STi wheels:laugh:

Sorry to hear about this Kevin, like you I'd be pissed off....BIG TIME:mad: Call them out and make them over night something!

The next set of wheels are a little more, IM gonna call and say either match it or make me a great deal..

Like steve said yesterday, Its either i write a good review about your site on all the forums i go to or its negative...see what happens Monday.

Hey Kev, where did you order those wheels from. I really wanna get something for the Grand Prix.
If they take care of you, I might go there, if they screw you I wanna make sure I steer clear....

Last edited:
Back