• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

ATTENTION: dairdevyldork

shoot, I knew there was one other person I was forgetting.
I was trying to list off in my head who planned on coming from NE.

I started planning the route for Mike and I last night to determine what time we need to leave and where we can meet people along the way.
I'm hoping to post that within the next couple days for you all to ponder. As always, Mike and I would love the company, but can understand if you prefer a different route, or prefer not to leave at the hours we leave.

:cry:

I wish I had my car still, I would totally made some magic happen :(
Not having a Contour isn't stopping a lot of us!

Anyway I hear you about missing your car. I saw this today on Craigslist .. it's almost the same mileage as my beloved SE (77777 when I sold it). I definitely want a red car again in the future, it is the only color I picture myself owning. I could buy that SE here and now but I don't feel like being broke.

:cry:

I wish I had my car still, I would totally made some magic happen :(

Geeze, Gooner!! How many people have said that not having a Tour anymore isn't an excuse!! You could've driven that sweet machine out, or tagged along with one of the 7 cars already going to SZ!!

Here's the list as I see it. Am I missing anyone?
1. Us, Silver SVT
2. Elky, Silver SVT
3. Matty, White Minima
4. Bishop, Stang GT
5. Brapple, Blue SEVT
6. Tony, Black SVT
7. Hotdimms, Black SEVT.

Yeah, you suck for not going. And dairdevyldoofus sucks for disapearing for a week and making me unsure if im going to havea roommate since he never registered for SZ.

Hey, sorry guys. I was in the hospital since the morning after my show. I had an enlarged gallbladder and it needed to be removed. Then due to even more wonderful complications I developed a wonderful case of fluid filled lungs and ended up in ICU for a few days. I was just released this afternoon and I am very sad to say :cry: I will be unable to attend SZ. I could probly get around my doctor but my family doesn't even want me to go back to my apartment until school is out (5/19). Sorry for the long wait and all the stressing, especially tony and chris, who could have called!! LOL!! But lemme know what happens with the room and stuff and maybe I'll be able to throw you some cash after you get back, chris. Hope everyone has a blast at SZ!! Take tons of pics.

Holy crap dude! I'm glad you're doing better now. Get some rest and don't worry bout SZ. Chris can stay home too. :laugh:

Hey buddy, don't worry about the hotel thing, I'll cancel it and figure something out. Just get better! (I already said I didn't have your number, otherwise I would have called!!)

So umm...wanna go to the bar tomorrow? :laugh:

Back