• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

SZ hands

SZ hands...

IMG_0569.jpg

definitely cut up enough. around 20-30 cuts on each hand makes hot showers not too much fun :(

considering all the work we did today, its amazing how clean we were by the end. it turns out that the bolt was missing from my transmission mount. so we got a new one and fixed that, i put on all my new calipers, and installed my cai

thats one sexy hand. if only the girls i met were like you... the only ones i know that like to get that dirty are lesbos. lol

^ LMAO!

thats one sexy hand. if only the girls i met were like you... the only ones i know that like to get that dirty are lesbos. lol

Not a "lesbo" but I do like to get dirty. ;)
I even have some cuts on my hand, can't really see them through all the grease and filth though. :)

Guess I'll have to find the shot before my hands were cleaned up a bit. :D

The nice thing you guys have going for you, short nails. Mine looked like **** for about a week and a half until I could get all the grease out from under them. No, I'm not worried about breaking a nail. :laugh:

I have no pics, but I have gotten so many comments from clients on Monday mornings after the last 4-5 weekends working on my ride. The sides of my nails have been dirty for over a month.

Back