• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Found SVT in junkyard, 2miles from home.

la lickers are the perfect middle flavor. buckeye bbq are real good but a lil hot. pa garlic are great. just a heads up. :) only 10 more post and i am a hard core ceger. yea...

Quaker Steak is one of the best places to eat. My g/f just got me $50 worth of gift cards to there for graduation. I can't wait to go back there to eat. So when's the next meet?

Hi all, I'm back. If anyone who I got parts for wants to save shipping costs, AND if you are going to spring zing, I could meet you guys on your caravan when you pass I-80, if that's the ways you're going. Or if someone from out east (Luca ;) ) wanted to grab them on her way home, I would be happy to drop off the stuff with her, then she could get it to you guys. I'm thinkin' specifically of the UIM/TB for yamaharacer 686, that could save him some $$$.

Frosty, if your goin to SZ, I could also send your grill with them if they'd be williing to carry it. Let me know what all you guys and gals want to do, and maybe we could make arrangements to meet on your way to SZ.

As for the rest of you guys, I will be getting in touch w/ the junkyard tonight to check on all the prices, so I will try to PM you all tonight.:cool:

I am going to SZ and if they could bring it along that would be great!There might be a little bonus in return if that were to happen ;)

Hey, I was wondering if this car has a sunroof. Is the sunroof switch/ motor cover still intact. What color? How much?

Hey, I posted this about 5 pages back with no response so I figured I'd bump it. It probably got missed with all the talk about QuakerSteak. I'm keeping my fingers crossed cause I really need one of these.b

I am going to SZ and if they could bring it along that would be great!There might be a little bonus in return if that were to happen ;)

Hmm, what kind of bonus? :D

I talked to Scott and it won't work out with meeting him in the morning to get your grille, sorry! He'll be at school when we roll through the area. Otherwise I would have been more than happy to help you out.

I can, on the way home, pick up the UIM/TB for you Ian. Just shoot me a PM or give me a call on Saturday to remind me.

:laugh: I do have a very vivid imagination. :D ;)

We're going to be about 4 hours too late. :( I really do wish I could have helped you out. Yep, Scott said he would mail it to you.

I need to go to bed! We're getting up at 2:30 am to head out to SZ. I'm going to need some Dunkin Donuts meth coffee in the morning. :laugh:

See ya there.

Hey, I posted this about 5 pages back with no response so I figured I'd bump it. It probably got missed with all the talk about QuakerSteak. I'm keeping my fingers crossed cause I really need one of these.b

it was there and i took it out but for got to get it. i am going friday to get my seats and door panels. i can pick it up for you and drop it off at scotts if he has not already got it.

it was there and i took it out but for got to get it. i am going friday to get my seats and door panels. i can pick it up for you and drop it off at scotts if he has not already got it.

That will work out well, thanks Mike.

Sorry for all the delay's people. The guy I've been dealing with wasn't there yesterday, so I'll give him a call today during my break. Will be checking on F+R brakes+brakets, interior. Anything I missed?

Back