• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Found SVT in junkyard, 2miles from home.

No one is buying it Scott. You are a scam artist. ;)

Seriously, Scott is a good guy and won't rip anyone off. He may be a shady character but he won't rip you off. ;) :laugh: :D

a scammer that will woop any a** he needs to.. :) like luca said scott is a great guy to deal with. willing to go that extra mile to help yea out if need be.

I'll give a bump for Scott being a good guy and would never rip anyone off, espicially from CEG. I would with out a doubt trust him in sending $1000 to him and receiving $1000 in parts just like promised. No one should worry about a scam with Scott......even though we do bust his balls. :laugh:

Oh yeah Scott forget the headlights, your a scam artist!!.....oh wait this got posted. :eek: :shocked: :help: haha. But seriously I'm just going to let mine be since I'm selling the car. Thanks anyhow buddy.

Hey Scott it's Joe. Sorry about Ryan's drunk posting. He's been shooting Jack for a few hours

EDIT: Ryan wants to say "hi" and that he's wasted beyond his wildest dreams. Also, the quote was "I am a flaming fruitcake."
Enjoy, and flame away :D

Last edited:
Congrats, Ryan!!!! Were you seriously trying to say you WEREN'T drunk? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Anyway, will be pulling as much as I can tonight. Thanks for all the kind words, guys.:cool:

I'm potentially interested in the wheels/tires if they're in good shape...

Get the other guys' stuff settled first. I just bought a new car so I gotta wait till next week's paycheck so I have money... Damn you bi-weekly paychecks!!!

I'm potentially interested in the wheels/tires if they're in good shape...

Get the other guys' stuff settled first. I just bought a new car so I gotta wait till next week's paycheck so I have money... Damn you bi-weekly paychecks!!!

IIRC, they would be worth it. He's askin' like $200 for all 4, and the back tires looked good. I really don't get why they junked this car, everything looks so good. Someone told me they blew the motor, but there's still CD's and clothes and stuff still inside it.

OK all. Thanks for your patience again. I'm heading there after school today for a few hours, scarfing up as much as I can get. I'm also off Mon & Tues. for Dr. appointments, so I will have those days to pillage the car as well. :laugh: Unfortunately, tomorrow I have to do a community days event at my school from 7am to about 3. Hmmmmm, community day in the ghetto.....:rolleyes: :help: :shocked: :laugh: . J/K.

BTW, does anyone know the best way to ship this stuff to you guys? I'd like to save you all as much $$ as possible, so if you know who is the cheapest, let me know.

Sorry about Ryan's drunk posting. He's been shooting Jack for a few hours

Jack huh? See me at Carlisle Ryan. :D

Ryan gets trashed and Joe starts posting, nice. Don't be a stranger Joe.

IMO, FedEx or UPS are the cheapest shipping methods Scott. The postal service is somewhat competitive but you need to pay extra to have a tracking number.
If you can get a weight on the items you can compare pricing at www.ups.com, etc.

Booo!!! UPS is so pricey compared to USPS and FedEx.

General rule for me.......small items get shipped First Class Mail, if over 13 oz, then bumps up to Priority Mail which is a min. of about $4.

Larger, heavier items, I always ship FedEx. I stopped using UPS a while ago because of prices, and damaged packages.

But that's just me. :p

Jack huh? See me at Carlisle Ryan. :D

Ryan gets trashed and Joe starts posting, nice. Don't be a stranger Joe.

Well I felt some explanation was in order... I try to drop by once in a while... I'm over at Cloudcars.org or Stratusphere.net more often if ya'll wanna visit me over there instead :D

ugh... yeah i don't remember too much about last night... sorry about crapping on this thread... somehow i must've found this thread in my drunkenness... although apparently i managed to create a thread in CI too...

as for the yard car, i'll be moving back to pittsburgh tomorrow. so sometime next week, i could meet up with you to go check out the car or at least pick up the parts. (or part) so let me know. it will be much easier and a shorter drive for me to come from home rather than here.

Hey, I was wondering if this car has a sunroof. Is the sunroof switch/ motor cover still intact. What color? How much?

Back